Directions. Heading North you will make a left at Alligator Adventure, go over the swing bridge & make the 2nd left. Parking will be on the grass. We are leaving the paved for Marina customers.
350 yard swim, 13 mile bike and 3.1 mile run
August 4 rth Pre-game. @ Hot Stacks Restaurant Row. 5:00 pm
- Packet Pickup,
- Race meeting,
- Free Pasta Dinner,
- Expo by Black Dog running store.
- Seminar by Richard DeFalco from “Professional Rehabilation Services“. He will cover “Musculoskeletal conditions for the triathlete”
- Jim Troxell will provide free chiropractic adjustments.
Sprint Triathlon @ DockSiders Restaurant: $10 August 5
Race start 6:30 am. Transition opens 5:30 am
(Must be checked in by 6:00 am)
- All races are fundraisers for the club & to dedicated charities
- Fees are suggested donations
- Race is limited to 60 members. Guest may fill vacant slots.
- Bike support by GSB will be available in T-1 for minor repairs.
- GSB Cycling team will provide Sag support for bike & run.
- Jim Troxell will be on site for free chiropractic adjustments.
- Top 2 males & 2 females will receive: >Specialized tube from Beach Bikes. >Gift Card from Black Dog running store
MBTC is offering a fun friendly competition between members & guests.
- If you are a newbie that is interested in getting into triathlons or a vet that needs to train for one, this event is for you.
- MBTC level 2 members will be competing for points.
- You have to pre-register for this event online before July 31 10:00pm
- Have Fun!
- Swim 350 yards. (snorkel, fins or pull buoys are aloud). We will have boat support for your safety.
- Swim will be done in 6 waves by groups of 10. Waves starts every 10 seconds.
- Bike is a 1 loop out and back. Must have an Approved helmet with chin strap buckled when in use. Drafting is a no no. We want everyone to be safe. Please stay at least 3 bikes lengths away. Pass on left of a rider only then move back to the right side. Please ride as close as you can to the edge, not in the center of the road. This is an open course to traffic. Must obey all traffic laws. As of right now Everyone will stop at the stop signs.
- Run is 1 loop out and back. Running is mostly on sidewalk. No running 2 by 2 or more wide unless passing.
- No littering on the course. North Myrtle Beach has been very kind to us to hold this event so lets keep it beautiful!
Swim Map (View)
Bike Map (View)
Run Map (View)
Transition & Parking Map
Volunteers please register here.
Members Pre-register (Here) closes July 31 10:00 pm
Guests Pre-register (Here) Opens July 31 10:00 pm – till August 2nd 10:00 pm.